How to maintain the laser cutting machine？
Writer： admin Time：2020-08-08 19:22 Browse：℃
The price of laser cutting machine is not low, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. Therefore, as long as possible to extend the service life of the laser cutting machine can better save production costs and win greater benefits. This shows that the daily maintenance and maintenance of the laser cutting machine is very important. The following mainly explains from six aspects:
1. Circulating water replacement and water tank cleaning: Before the machine works, make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water. The water quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. This is best done once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, make the fan generate a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: there will be some reflectors and focusing lenses on the machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easy to be stained with dust or other contaminants, causing laser loss or lens damage. So clean the lenses every day. At the same time of cleaning, pay attention to: 1. The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged; 2. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling; 3. When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Guide rail cleaning: guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion points are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine guide every half a month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
5. Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will become loose, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, observe the transmission components during the operation of the machine. There is no abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon, and the problem should be confirmed and maintained in time. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
6. Inspection of the optical path: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no offset problem of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part and offset There is a high possibility that, although there will be no offset under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user check whether the optical path is normal before each work.